Anybody been drawn yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody been drawn yet?

Just wondering if anybody had been drawn yet for the tpwd draw hunts?

Archery @ Gus Engling. Thats the only one I know about so far of the 5 I entered!

Comment

Got drawn for Gator....then got the call this afternoon...Hunt Canceled!!!!! I hate the weather!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mossman500 View Post
        Got drawn for Gator....then got the call this afternoon...Hunt Canceled!!!!! I hate the weather!!!
        That sucks dude. But you really don't want to be out on the water this weekend!!!

Comment

Did y'all receive your notices in the mail?

Comment

Just called and they haven't updated points for the 9/4 due date hunts yet. I got drawn on ADE down at Devil's Sinkhole but want to see if I got drawn on GDE at Richland before I send in my money for ADE. I'm afraid my wife would go ballistic if I got drawn for another hunt this year. It would be an either/or situation between ADE and GDE, with doing the "H" also this year (and lease fees that I already have paid on top of that).

Comment

Archery @ Choke Canyon North Shore Unit Buck only hunt

Comment

So far, no notice on the gun hunts. None on the youth hunts either.

Comment

I got drawn for gator at JD Murphree for the 28th and 29th. Hope they don't call and cancel on me. Did the cancel because of the empending doom of Ivan?

Comment

Nope.....Ike. No reschedule, you get your money back...oh they give you your points back also. It really sucks.

Comment

I've always gotten a notice of NON selection. But haven't gotten anything this year has anybody ele gotten notification.

Comment

they hadnt updated the points for me yet but the system said the youth hunts I had submitted had been drawn. So I am 0 for 3 this year so far.

Comment

they told me the drawings were held today and that the system is overloaded with callers. might be better to try this evening.

Comment

they told me the drawings were held today and that the system is overloaded with callers. might be better to try this evening.
                            thanks for letting everyone know, now I can't get into the system

Comment

I got into the system earlier....the points were updated....I guess I only drew the Doe/Spike hunt at Big Lake Bottom. Anyone ever been there...and do you really need a ATV to hunt there?

Comment

Working...
                              X