granger hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

granger hogs

where is there some good wallows to hunt hogs on in circle ville area?

follow the river and you should find some. I got 2 hogs last week. One was about 150 and the other was 40 lbs. Found these closer to the lake.

Comment

where is there some good wallows to hunt hogs on in circle ville area?

Comment

the last time i was there it was way to grown up,but there are some good wallers at number six

Comment

Originally posted by chewy View Post
          follow the river and you should find some. I got 2 hogs last week. One was about 150 and the other was 40 lbs. Found these closer to the lake.
          Pics??????

Comment

I'll have to break away and put some fermented corn down along the ridge behind the primitive camp, then set a ladder stand against a tree. Hogs can't resist this stuff, it looks like black beans and smells like........hog bait.

Have a friend with a lease I can hunt hogs on so I'll have to split my free time.

Comment

I went out to Granger last weekend with hopes of poppin a pig, to no avail. Anyone wanna hook up and go bowhunting? I am in Austin. (35miles away) Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by squirt View Post
                I went out to Granger last weekend with hopes of poppin a pig, to no avail. Anyone wanna hook up and go bowhunting? I am in Austin. (35miles away) Let me know

Squirt, I started going out at least four times a week in the middle of october last year, shot at about ten, hit 6 and found 4 of them. LEt me know if you wanna hook up and go out sometime around Oct when it starts to cool off a few degrees. I'm always lookin for new people to hunt with that have the same pig stickin passion that I do. Let me know. Attached is to videos from last year. The first one is a pig I didn't find. I shot it the night before they opened up for the deer hunting season and the ranger gave me about an hour to look for the pig, I didn't find him but none the less it was fun. The second video is a pig I shot a few weeks later. She had like 20 piglits with her. Shot her at 30 yards and she ran baout 30 yards and died

Chris

Comment

http://***********************?v=nsmy-6ZMbTk

http://***********************?v=NrAUq7ZbIvc

Here is the two videos. If this doesn't post them. Go to you tube and search for chris rodgers hog hunting, or mathews hog hunting. You should find them.

Comment

Went out there today and walked the area below the dam, mainly just walked along the river, saw some rooting up atop of the hills but didnt venture to far into the thick stuff, where is everyone seeing the wallows and such??
                    Last edited by Pigsniper; 08-31-2008, 07:16 PM.

Comment

On number 6 and across the river there are some good wallows the brush is REAL thick!!!!!!

Comment

Are you guys going with boats to get to the primitive camp site?

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                          Are you guys going with boats to get to the primitive camp site?
                          yep!!!

Comment

we should hook up and go.

Comment

I was out at Granger last night below the Dam. Didn't see anything. It was a great night with it finally getting a little cooler outside.

Comment

Working...
                              X