Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice deer bud.

Comment

Congrats. I love the color of those antlers.

Comment

Nice buck! Congrats

Comment

Good one! Congrats

Comment

Great deer especially for public land

Comment

I really had no Intension of even seeing a deer. I set my wife up next to a creek and full of beautiful acorns all around her. Plus 150 yards in any direction. I couldn't have found a better setting for deer heaven. I gave her my Remington 700 adl with super sniper scope, 2 lbs trigger, aftermarket Shilon barrel with a 1/10 twist set up for 150gr bullet. The whole hunt was about her getting one and I just walked across the road with a prayer she would get one and this buck came right to me. I just wished I could have shood him to her little spot. Horns are nice but to have my wife get a buck is what I truly wanted. Maybe next time she will be the lucky one.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by lesson 101 View Post
                    Oh it was in Sabine national forest by the way. I set my wife up across the street it was taken and I literally walked out with no camo, no blind, no scope, no scent control, just a small folding chair and an open sight 30-06. T shirt with orange vest, hat, and blue jeans.
                    Ohhh, your one of THOSE guys...LUCKY

Comment

Congratulations! That's a great deer to be proud of

Hope you're posting a LDP soon for your wife too!

Comment

Oh it was in Sabine national forest by the way. I set my wife up across the street it was taken and I literally walked out with no camo, no blind, no scope, no scent control, just a small folding chair and an open sight 30-06. T shirt with orange vest, hat, and blue jeans.
                        That's all you needed, congratulations!

Comment

Awesome buck doesn't matter how you shot it with...

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!! Thats a great buck ,but taking it on public land makes it even better!

This just proves you don't need to be in the latest designer camo clothes with all the latest gadgets! I've taken several deer while wearing blue jeans.

Comment

Awesome! Good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X