Scouting the "H"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouting the "H"

Who's going to scout and when? I'm in Seg C. Probably going to scout twice in November.

Originally posted by Bilbo View Post
    Who's going to scout and when? I'm in Seg C. Probably going to scout twice in November.
    I'm in Seg C also... I've already scouted 3 times... If I have any free time in November... I'll be hunting somewhere:

Comment

I've thought about posting a "whats up" scouting thread. I like the place, been lucky enough the hunt it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        I've thought about posting a "whats up" scouting thread. I like the place, been lucky enough the hunt it twice.

What segment are you hunting? This is my first year going since taking your IBEP course two years ago.

Comment

Hunting A segment. Suppose to scout on the 19th. Been so busy only going to get that one day to scout before hunting. But I am going up there to scout with somebody that has been drawn a few times and knows the area.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
            Hunting A segment. Suppose to scout on the 19th. Been so busy only going to get that one day to scout before hunting. But I am going up there to scout with somebody that has been drawn a few times and knows the area.

Good luck to ya!

Comment

No segment here, I should hit the draw next year- fingers crossed.

Good luck all. Taz, we are going to be at the Trade Days later this month, good luck at the H.

Comment

Went out there last week on BM and saw some good signs. I will be on "B" seg. Hopefully I can get back to my spot before the others. I heard some good ones were taken in that compartment on the "A" seg

Comment

Yep. I'm lookin forward to it did a little scouting and saw a good one in bm. Any idea of how many people were on each of the units on a hunt?

Comment

Its big enough to hunt the whole segment but you need a back-up at a minimum, maybe 2. Somebody posted a pick of Big 6 on the seg A hunt., makes him look bigger..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X