Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2014-2015 Lake Aquila and Whitney hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if I showed you a few pics I already have from this year, I'd say it's not gonna be to hard!

Comment

If anyone would like to book a fishing trip before bowseason, ill do a TBH discount. I'm bout to get the boat ready for hunting and remove all my bowfishing stuff. PM me for details or go like me FB page and message me @ Brazos Valley Bowfishing.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
        Hello boys. I'm back! Took a few months off and away from everything. Ill be out alot this year since I got to top last years buck. Good luck to all, be safe and not stupid! Got the deer back this week and he looks good! [ATTACH]642795[/ATTACH][ATTACH]642796[/ATTACH]
        thats a nice deer!!

Comment

Team you covered in hogs again this year?

Comment

I found me a less dense area of hogs. Ill still prolly shank a few dozen but nothing like last year

Comment

T.o. show us a few teaser pics to get us all fired up....

Comment

I like where I hunt with the few people in that gate. Don't wanna add anymore to the gate so the TC pics will just stay on my phone...ill get some after shot pics posted after i shoot em.

Comment

Don't blame you.

Comment

This guy got lucky today! Black fin tuna
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looking forward to the 2014 season. Best of luck to all you TBH guys. I mostly hunt lake W; got a brown F150 with 5s ranch logo on rear glass, would love to shake hands in the field. Safety first!

Team Obsession- beautiful deer!

Comment

Thank ya sir. Sat lots of hours and passed many deer waiting to use a tag on that boy.

Comment

I'm goin to throw some corn at one spot hopefully the one that eluded me last year made it. Gonna searcha couple more spots aswell. Gonna go out early tomorrow.

Comment

^^^ Wear your snake boots! And take some electrolyte fluids with ya too . I don't wanna see anyone in the shape I've been in the past. Both before,and after, I gained this weight. I was as skinny as you Justin, 9 years ago when I got out of the health and fitness industry, and was racing triathlon, and in an elite shape. Just in a shorter package . There's a few here to varify that too . I know too well about heat exhaustion (many times from racing and training through the years), and near heat stroke twice. I've had formal training and also was a former USA Cycling Coach, personal trainer, group instructor, Prez of a Tri club in Ft. Worth, member of a north Texas ultra marathon cycling club, and national member of the same, ect. Just take care in this heat my friends. And water is not all you need!!! .

Comment

Nice tuna Storm.

And just for entertainment .

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00016.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	24322540

Comment

I have seen that truck with that guy sleeping in it I think.
                                Howdy mike!

Comment

Working...
                                X