Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2014-2015 Lake Aquila and Whitney hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by georgiaboy151 View Post
    Im taking the one that knocks feathers off
    LOL

Buckshot, PM sent

Comment

Went and bought a mojo finally. So its ready got my foam dove. Orange, shot shells, and the trusty rusty 870 pump 12 ga. My go to bird gun. Ready for monday morning.

Comment

Anybody know if or when they let water out of the dam

Comment

If you call them, they can tell you what time they will be generating. I used to do it all the time back when I fished below different projects. I'd get there about 30 minutes before. Sometimes you could see fish moving up the river when the water was first being released.Once the water was shut off, the bite stopped too, except for cats. They were always foraging around for what was sinking to the bottom.
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-30-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Yeah I've caught plenty of striper and catfish during the generating one of my favorite fishing times

Comment

Checkeda some spots on a lake today for dove
              Not many at all
              First time I seen the warden get his boat in the water out there
              Nice guy

Comment

Mike pm me info on where and what time to meet. I might be able to make it down there Monday morning.

Comment

Arrowdiger....I'd u want u can ride with me...I'm going solo..pm..me if interested..

Comment

We gonna make a plan of attack at the gate?

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                      We gonna make a plan of attack at the gate?
                      We can. I'd say shoot at every one that gets close to be-n in range .

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
                      Mike pm me info on where and what time to meet. I might be able to make it down there Monday morning.
                      Inbound AD . Good to see your still around too.

Comment

I can't wait for this year to kick off. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys hunting the lakes this year.

Comment

Of course there are dove flying around the parking lot here at work this morning taunting me.

Mike, I won't be making it tomorrow. But I'll be off mon. Tues. thurs. fri. And sat. This week. I'll call you. Got a lot of stuff to take care of and try to get in a few fishing trips at night before week is up.

Good luck tomorrow. Hope everyone gets some birds.

Comment

Found a few birds. They aren't as thick as they were last weekend. Don't know about limits but people should get a few.

Comment

I wheeled in several bags at once last year. Prolly won't do that much anymore.

Comment

I'll see some of yall in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X