Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2014-2015 Lake Aquila and Whitney hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchback View Post
    I need tp get pn the water soon!

How much beer you been drinking tonight

Comment

Official 2014-2015 Lake Aquila and Whitney hunting thread.

Dang Kenny, if you gotta go, you gotta go.

If'n your talking about fishing, let's go. I will even pay for fuel.

Comment

Yall make sure your legal if you go out. I was on the brazos two weeks ago and the wardens were checking everyone myself included. Glad to see them out there.

Comment

TPWD weekend boat checks have always been a regular thing once the weather warms up . Lots of people out fishing, and then sking as the water temps go up. I've seen them running as many as three boats out there at one time. The Coast Guard used to have checks at the "McClown" Valley boat ramp back when it was open to the public, sometimes on the water checks on the main lake. And a late Sunday evening fly-over up and down the lake/river to make sure no one was stranded.

Comment

Yeah. I dont mind the wardens checking. I was in my yak and someone was hauling butt through the river as I was being checked. Warden told me to be careful of the idiots and turned his lights on and went straight for the fast boat. The warden presence helps keep some of the undesirables away as well.

Comment

Glad he got after them Justin. Some just have no consideration as to the wake they leave behind, small craft or not. Was the GW's first name Doug?

Comment

If it was Doug, about 6'-6". Good guy. The Bosque warden Isaacs I've met, but hadn't been through a check yet seems to be a good warden, saw him running the APAC squirrel hunting bunch through the drills at the Plowman boat ramp a while back.

Comment

What's the outlook for turkey season?

Comment

Im not sure of the names. It was two wardens and a police k9

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                      What's the outlook for turkey season?
                      its coming.......

ha!

Comment

hehehe....oooh boy....

Comment

I'll give a turkey forecast after this weekend. If I can find and harvest one anyone can. We'll try to roost them Friday evening.

Comment

Didnt get out yesterday evening, but hopefully find the turkeys this morning. Good luck to all.

Comment

Turkey down.pic . When I get home

Comment

not a monster but a decent corps bird

Comment

Working...
                                X