Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got first drawn hunt confirmations from TPWD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
    And here I am left holding the bag.....I haven't even started to apply yet and they make it first come first served......
    Same here, I need to get on the ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
      Oh what a mess
      X2... didnt take long!

Comment

Yikes that was a pretty quick error. I gotta wait till I hitch up with the roommates to apply. Although I'm about to fill out the Bighorn Ap

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I'm sure they have to honor it if it was a slip up

Yupp I wonder how many will show up to the hunt with slip in hand playing dumb.... They gonna turn away a bunch of kids?

Comment

Oops. I was getting excited at work when I got notifications for two youth hunts for my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
              They just sent me a follow up email stating it was an error and that I will still be eligible when the drawing comes around.
              Bummer, man. I wonder if they intended to send a confirmation that your entry was received?

Comment

Not a good sign...

Comment

Same here. My kids got an email that they were drawn for Youth spike/antlerless today. Also, in additional to taking all there preference points for this category . . . it took all of thier preference points for all other youth categories . . . . . . .

Comment

To you guys who got the false draw, does it allow each individual to pay for their own permit or are you required to pay for the whole group? I have had cases in the past were one guy in our group could not make the hunt for whatever reason, I would hope those permits could go into the second draw but could see where you would be required to pay for the whole group you signed up to get the permits. Hopefully thats not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanH View Post
                      Same here. My kids got an email that they were drawn for Youth spike/antlerless today. Also, in additional to taking all there preference points for this category . . . it took all of thier preference points for all other youth categories . . . . . . .
                      Hopefully, they'll get all these bugs out of the system before the real draw dates.

Comment

I'm sure they will. Looks like they got one part right . . . .the money for the draws has been deducted from my bank account properly.

Comment

Nothing to worry about the guys who designed the draw hunt website also did the obamacare website

Comment

My nephew got the email too , then an hour or so later got the email stateing it was an error he wasn't too happy but oh well

Comment

Crap. I got a letter for a bighorn sheep hunt yesterday. Went out and bought a $1200 rifle! Hopefully the wife won't make me return it.

Comment

Congrats to you and your son!

Comment

Working...
                                X