Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Texans be Thankful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texans be Thankful

I've been out of state for two years and haven't hunted, got laid off now I'm home no job BUT I can still Public land hunt. I've been reading some of the threads and it struck me YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT.
    We in Texas have a great deal of good hunts we can enjoy. It doesn't always work out but I am so excited to go hunt this year I am beside myself.
    I would love to be invited to a place with a 130 limit" NOT GOING TO HAPPEN "But There might just be that one spike or doe or even a 8 pointer walk out on public land. And I have met some really good people on public land from COOL to CRAZY, but its been fun.
    The Granger lake thing coming up PUBLIC land (wish I could make it) People getting together sharing boats eating worms. Got to love PUBLIC land.
    So put new camo duct tape on the tent get the peanut butter sandwiches out and let's go hunt, WE'RE IN TEXAS Y'all. YE HAWWW

Welcome home.... welcome home...

Comment

Working...
    X