Hog hunting this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog hunting this weekend

If possible I am looking for maybe just Saturday or maybe Saturday and Sunday but I want to hunt hogs with my bow have 100$ to pay for a spot for the day or need a price for 2 days

Where u at?

Comment

You going on public land?

Comment

Close to Houston like I said I'm looking for like a little day lease maybe someone's property who would be willing to make a few bucks to let me shoot some hogs

Comment

Langley Ranch north of Houston on 45, $150 for you're first pig, and $1# live weight for any after the first

Comment

You may want to move this thread over to the Rate the Day Lease section. The guys over there can probably help you out. It will probably be hard to find one with an opening this weekend though unless they have a cancellation. A lot of the good ones are booked months in advance, especially on weekends. Good luck!

Comment

I thought they were all booked up

Comment

sent you a PM, got a place in Wharton...

Comment

Check the thread " have a hog problem" he said he want people to come shoot em. It's free.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
                    Langley Ranch north of Houston on 45, $150 for you're first pig, and $1# live weight for any after the first
                    Sounds like a rip off to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X