Chaparral Dec Archery hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaparral Dec Archery hunt

Who's all going? We will be leaving Sunday the 8th staying in the RV camping area. Hoping for some of this cool weather that week.

Did you get drawn ?
    I am thinking bout going down for standby...but only one card drawn will make it a tough decision.

Comment

Yes we were drawn. I talked with them at Chap and they said we would have bigger areas to hunt because of the fewer permits. I didn't ask about standby. Good luck if you go down.

Comment

that is good for y'all... bad for us that are thinking standby.

Good luck out there

will need reports... my son is drawn for the either sex hunt in December.

Comment

That should be an awesome hunt for y'all. Get with me before y'all go and I will give you all the info we have.

Comment

almost time…

Comment

15 bowhunter's , 15 crossbow , that's over 500 acres per person. about half the norm. Wounder if they are only hunting one side of the high fence?

Comment

They said we would have bigger hunt areas so I just assume we are hunting everything.

Comment

My friend and I were drawn for the December crossbow hunt. I therefore had to get a crossbow. Never shot a crossbow except at Cabela's to test it out. Need to practice some later today. We plan to tent camp on the WMA. Should be a very fun hunt although I feel like a moron using a crossbow. I'll get over it though.

Comment

We are heading down Sunday afternoon to set up camp in the rv camp. We were drawn for the archery hunt.

Comment

We will be camping in the RV area also. Gray Dodge with Jayco trailer. Stop by and say Hi. Weather looks like it will be cooling off the first part of the week.

Comment

Lucky you should be good

Comment

Congrats

Comment

craig, you doing any good down there?

Comment

Working...
                            X