No announcement yet.

Tawakoni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might go out there Wednesday to whack a few squirrels after I drop my gang off at school

Comment

Pressured yes I have not seen a thing all season

Comment

Be careful out there. As said before, dangerous animals on two legs...

Comment

anyone do any good out there?

Comment

I have hunted a lot and seen nothing very heavy pressure and had my popup stolen thanksgiving week only know of 1 deer taken on opening weekend

Comment

Originally posted by kooterbrown9157 View Post
              I have hunted a lot and seen nothing very heavy pressure and had my popup stolen thanksgiving week only know of 1 deer taken on opening weekend
              what area you been hunting?.... only a low down dirty buzzard would steal a mans property.....

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                what area you been hunting?.... only a low down dirty buzzard would steal a mans property.....
                There are plenty of low down dirty buzzards that hunt public land. I had a camera stolen from OSB this year. It was my fault. I left it out there longer than I expected to.

Comment

I went out to the Caddo Unit this AM and saw nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                    I went out to the Caddo Unit this AM and saw nothing at all.
                    went out there during the snow....saw nothing.....went to Cooper today....seen a few no shot

Comment

I hunted the small part on HWY 34 about 3 yrs ago when I lived in Greenville. It was only about 7 miles from my house. I had one guy walk in on me about 30 minutes after daylight with an arrow nocked looking like he was planning to spook up a deer and i guess take a shot. I whistled at him so he would know my location in case he decided to sling an arrow. Then about 20 minutes later had another guy walk right under me and circled and sat down behind me on the ground. Never again will i hunt there. You might try the larger part closer to Lone Oak

Comment

Working...
                      X