Collin County APH dove hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County APH dove hunting

Any tbhers going to be hunting any of the dove land in Collin County on Sunday? I'll be driving around there Saturday scouting out a few spots. Hope I'll see some of y'all out there!

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
    Any tbhers going to be hunting any of the dove land in Collin County on Sunday? I'll be driving around there Saturday scouting out a few spots. Hope I'll see some of y'all out there!
    Where are the fields?
    Hadnt planned on it but if they are close enough and there are a decent amount of birds might be worth it for evening spot.

Comment

There are a couple of spots...two are up by Farmersville on the east side and the other two are just north of Royse City

Comment

I'll be out there that evening after church.....me & and my boyz...lol....lot of fellowship last year....not a whole lot of birds

Comment

There are a couple of spots...two are up by Farmersville on the east side and the other two are just north of Royse City
          Do you remember that sunflower strip on lavon. No birds all day, but 30 mins before sunset, here they come and you have a clearing of about 30 yards to nail them. Lol good times good times.

Comment

Not a ton of birds, but I haven't hunted there in 2 seasons. And it looks like there are different fields available this year than what I remember. Gonna have to drive around and check some out.

Comment

Not a ton of birds, but I haven't hunted there in 2 seasons. And it looks like there are different fields available this year than what I remember. Gonna have to drive around and check some out.
              Sounds like a plan!! Let me know when!

Comment

....Sunday is the day bro

Comment

Working...
                X