No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only "permitted hunters". So children must be at least 12 years of age to hunt. Doesn't mean they can't go with you. They just can't hunt.

Comment

Awesome yea my nephews are like 6 and 7 to young to hunt but will love to get em in the woods with me

Comment

look for some one that lives in midlothian or wax that has a place to shoot bows more then 20 yards

Comment

Alverado has the indoor 30 yard range alpine gun range gas a outdoor range and if its not crowded you can stretch it out to 60 yards

Comment

ok thanks for the help

Comment

If your just looking for a field I live in venus if you just want to come over and shoot got miles of open area behind us people have watched me shoot but no one has ever complained but if you miss might loose the arrow

Comment

I have 2 of the cabelas 5 spot blocks I think they are 18in x 18in cubed but no 3ds

Comment

i have a 3d i can bring i will send you a PM

Comment

hopefully this will be the year for the first bow kill. if not, it beats sitting in the house.

good luck everyone.

i will be at mcowan next weekend campin, fishin and doin the dove hunting thing next weekend if anyones out and about.

Comment

Originally posted by cpadgett View Post
                      hopefully this will be the year for the first bow kill. if not, it beats sitting in the house.

good luck everyone.

i will be at mcowan next weekend campin, fishin and doin the dove hunting thing next weekend if anyones out and about.
                      do you kill any doves when you go?

Comment

Just would like to tell every one good luck this year

Comment

Guess ill stop and get my lic. Today and get my permit tonight

Comment

Originally posted by beardedBrazos View Post
                            do you kill any doves when you go?
                            i always get a few. there are no ponds to hunt over at mcowan that i know of so im pretty much just shootin out in the middle of a pasture. grass is usually 4' tall so is spend more time looking for them than anything.

Comment

permit#360

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X