No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw three bucks yesterday and none were chasing. They just seemed to be cruising.

Comment

My deer and hogs have disappeared. Havent seen anything my last two sits. Sneaky suckers.

Comment

Same hear

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
          My deer and hogs have disappeared. Havent seen anything my last two sits. Sneaky suckers.
          Ya might have to move a lil lol

Comment

I just might move . Maybe egen to another section. Dunno yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DantheBowhunter View Post
              His brother shot another white turkey just like it the same morning lol
              That is awesome. Never seen a white Rio like that. Would love to get a nice fan mount of one of those.

Comment

I just might move . Maybe egen to another section. Dunno yet.
                ill be out there sat if u need any help just haller at me =) text ill have my phone on me and gl

Comment

Shoot wish I could saturday. I have to friggin work again

Comment

Shoot wish I could saturday. I have to friggin work again
                    what about sunday?

Comment

Think I'll take my wife out their and do a little scouting my first time going this'll be interesting. Plus it's interesting seeing that all these places I've wanted to hunt all these years are actually public hunting land

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                        Think I'll take my wife out their and do a little scouting my first time going this'll be interesting. Plus it's interesting seeing that all these places I've wanted to hunt all these years are actually public hunting land
                        gl

Comment

good luck to all this weekend

Comment

I might try and hunt su nday. If ibdont see anything I have wednesday through sunday off thanksgiving week. So I might go scout and hunt then

Comment

Justin n Kenny make some time for when I start out there it will probably be the 9th of December when I start.

Comment

If I can I will. Work is being hectic right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X