No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the dang parks...werent closed we would get the grease hot tonight..

Comment

Wooohooo. Off work tomorrow. I shall be hunting again this weekend.

Comment

Hunting tomorrow evening anyone need antly help me know 972 467 5748

Comment

Everyone stop by for lunch tomorrow buy a pulled pork sandwich at the Whitney Fire Rescue booth. We are trying to raise money for a new tanker. Dont for get its Pioneer day and 933 will be shut down for the parade in down town around 2:00 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
            Everyone stop by for lunch tomorrow buy a pulled pork sandwich at the Whitney Fire Rescue booth. We are trying to raise money for a new tanker. Dont for get its Pioneer day and 933 will be shut down for the parade in down town around 2:00 pm.
            What time is it shutting down and what parts of 933 will be down

Comment

tmro morning is gonna be really good folks.....

Comment

Good look to everyone this season...be headin out tomorrow morning, hopefully this cold front will have em moving.
                Saw a group of three bachelor bucks last night and another group further away in a green field-couldn't tell what they were.

Comment

Im not headed out till Monday morning at 3 am just have to decide if the lease or Whitney is where I end up.I just don't know if I want to drive back and forth every night frome the lake or just stay at the lease.

Comment

I sure hope I see deer again. I cant corn this evening. Wife an mom are takin me out for a birthday dinner. So I will have to corn in the morning before I hunt. Im suprised I havent seen a hog during one of my sits yet. The area I hunt is plum full of hog sign

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Justin !

Comment

Justin if they were coming from the east or north last time I bet you'll have a shot.

Comment

Last weekend the buckz came from northeast and the doe from the north

Comment

You should have something down this weekend if that's where their coming from .

Comment

Hopefully.

Comment

Hope one of you guys posts an LDP this weekend!

I hunted this entire week, and it been slower than frozen tree sap... This AM it was muggy as could be, and I had the bright idea to hunt in my boxers and my 3d suit...

Wouldn't have been so bad had the THERMACELL NOT RAN EMPTY. To top it off I had a deer wind me that was south of me... Had to be wind swirl because i ain't that rank lol.

I'm not gonna get to hunt Sunday, but I bet they'll be moving!

Comment

Working...
                                X