Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buckybill View Post
    haha need any help
    It takes a highly skilled operator to watch all the gates on both lakes so one gets a ticket. And I might could use a hand dragg......cough......uh.......watching them all. But I know your in pretty good "running" condition. I think you'll do.

Hi Bill!

Comment

Headed out there mid day tomorrow to see if me and ftwmedic and scrounge something up. Anyone else gonna be out there? Gotta get our permits too.

Comment

Ill be out in the morning and maybe an evening hunt to. Depends on how long I can keep the thermacell going.

Comment

Originally posted by team obsession View Post
          Ill be out in the morning and maybe an evening hunt to. Depends on how long I can keep the thermacell going.
          Ha. Question not that.. How long do the pads lay while still in the sealed package? I still have 2 extra pads but I've had em for a year and half or so.. Wanna do lunch maybe? Are leaving Burleson at 930 and gotta stop by Corp office to get permit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
            Ha. Question not that.. How long do the pads lay while still in the sealed package? I still have 2 extra pads but I've had em for a year and half or so.. Wanna do lunch maybe? Are leaving Burleson at 930 and gotta stop by Corp office to get permit.

You may want to make sure the office is even open, all "non essential" gov employees aren't working i think.

Comment

So are all hunting areas closed or does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
                So are all hunting areas closed or does anyone know?
                Yup closed down Anything w a manned gate or entrance for COE will prob be closed, everything else is good.

Comment

I'm sitting up in a tree this morning. My thermacall isn't working and I'm getting murdered this morning. Bad enough to where I might head in early.

Comment

Dont be a nancy. Think sniper. Take the bites and kill you a deer. Lol

Comment

Are acorns dropping yet? I ain't seen jack squat near corn since it rained.

Comment

Either that or all the rye grass comin up from the rain has em eating elsewhere I figure

Comment

Well Corp office is closed so can't get permit. Be headed out to LBJ in a few instead. Shouldn't have waited so long to get my permit I guess!

Comment

I heard lbj was actually closed to hunting. Might check into it before u go

Comment

Originally posted by K86 View Post
                              Either that or all the rye grass comin up from the rain has em eating elsewhere I figure
                              only had one doe head towards my corn this past weekend. The two small bucks I saw walked straight threw it.

Comment

Kenny B you see anything yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X