Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
    He didn't get anything and he had to goto work early I talked to him today
    Hope you get 1 soon and it's early in the season so maybe you 3 guys get one before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      Hope you get 1 soon and it's early in the season so maybe you 3 guys get one before too long.
      Hope do Ty

Comment

You see anything yet Kenny?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
          You see anything yet Kenny?
          No sir nothing ill be back out in the morring

Comment

Get after them today Kenny !

Comment

In my spot lets see how it Gos this morring

Comment

Good luck kenny

Comment

Good luck sir.

Comment

Any other hunters pass you after you got set up?

Comment

I got your back

Originally posted by Moon Monster View Post
                      First off let me say I thought we are all adults here. With that being said I hunted the big Whitney this morning when I came out of the woods to the parking lot there were empty water bottles McDonalds coffee cups and a bag of Texas hold 'em . Yep on the ground TRASH !!! . So can y'all ? pick your crap up !! Really I know you don't sit in your house and throw trash in your living room floor . I don't know who it was or if your even on this forum . But If I did know I would kick off in your *^% . Its people like you that ruin it for everybody else . If I see people throwing trash out I will throw you under the bus on this forum ... Such as what you drive and license plate # . So please don't throw your crap on the ground . Thanks
                      dido

Comment

stay after it kenny !!!!!

Comment

The deer are moving Kenny. I got an old doe walking around behind me but no shot.

Comment

Well, I ain't seen a dang thing. Not even one of TG's pen raised P&Y, red corn bandits.

Anyone know if the govt shutdown is gonna affect Hunting the corp land?

Comment

Originally posted by K86 View Post
                              Well, I ain't seen a dang thing. Not even one of TG's pen raised P&Y, red corn bandits.

Anyone know if the govt shutdown is gonna affect Hunting the corp land?
                              I don't think so none of the hunting areas are maned and most of the parks are run by volunteers so we should be good.

Comment

Just got done looking at my card here at the lease and see that I had deer come in from 11:00am to 1:00pm looks like I'm going to set here until 11:30 or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X