• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowyakker View Post
    no parks close, on a mission
    Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      I will give Chris a call let me know if you will be free Justin. Kenny if your off during the week I would hunt the pigs.
      i should i am hold off till i can go with someone on the first time that way of i get one they can tell me what to do with it and where to cut it up at lol also weighting on the xbow to get here me more fun with it to kill a hog

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
        i should i am hold off till i can go with someone on the first time that way of i get one they can tell me what to do with it and where to cut it up at lol also weighting on the xbow to get here me more fun with it to kill a hog
        Kenny you gut it and skin it just like a deer. Just were some latex gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
          Kenny you gut it and skin it just like a deer. Just were some latex gloves.
          ad i dont know how to skin it never did have never killed a deer =( hope this year i will i am going to take it to the prossesser after i gut the deer ...

Comment

Well I about had to change my pants after a close encounter today.

I was hauling 3 bags of corn out to a spot, on my game cart. Well, for most of the way (about a mile back) I had been pulling the cart behind me. As I started to go downhill, I decided to push the cart instead... Which probably saved me a trip to the hospital.

As I'm going downhill, I was moving pretty fast, when all of a sudden I see a tail and a head fly up on opposite sides of the cart. I screamed like a gut shot comanche and jumped back as I watched about a 6ft Rattlesnake slither off into the brush in a hurry. It was the biggest venomous snake I've probably ever seen, as his mid section was probably the size of my forearm.

The scary part, is that had I been pulling the cart, he probably would have hit me in the chest as I had to lean forward a good ways while pulling it. Call it what ya want, but I most definitely think that God was watching over me on that one.
            Last edited by Kirby86; 09-10-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I thank I saw one just about the same size on b2 I just saw the back end I wasnt about to go follow it i dont even like the **** things

Comment

I must be lucky in all the years that I've hunted I've only come across 2 !

Comment

I've never seen one on corp land.

That's gonna be an nerve wrecking walk to and from the stand from now on.
                  Glad you didn't get popped!

Comment

There hasnt been a year I have hunted whitney and not seen a rattlesnake

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                      There hasnt been a year I have hunted whitney and not seen a rattlesnake
                      wow crazy i have never seen one out there but its only my 2ed year

Comment

Im gona be real nervous walking to and from the stand till it gets cold

Comment

This my second year out there on whitney it was my first seen a rattle snake

Comment

I hate snakes. The only good one ids a dead one. Time t0 get snake boots

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGun View Post
                              I hate snakes. The only good one ids a dead one. Time t0 get snake boots
                              same here think i am going to have to get some also

Comment

Yeap everyone needs to keep your eyes open when out there and be safe this year and good luck 16 days 18 hrs 36 min until open moring at 5am

Comment

Working...
                                X