Whackem and stackem great job on the groceries

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
      Seen 2 doe not close enough to shoot
      Are you out there today

Comment

Originally posted by little lane View Post
        Are you out there today
        I know he worked yesterday and he probably don't want to make that kind of drive again in this weather.

Comment

No we are at outage so we r working hopeing to finish today

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
            I know he worked yesterday and he probably don't want to make that kind of drive again in this weather.
            If we get don't have to work tomorrow I am going tomorrow morring

Comment

Are the roads icy In whitney?

Comment

if anybody comes out to A6 bring me some coffee lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wakehunter View Post
                  Are the roads icy In whitney?
                  Txdot shows the north side of the lake there are issues with the roads. Was debating whether to try in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by El suave View Post
                    if anybody comes out to A6 bring me some coffee lol
                    ill bring u some for ecxhange of a good hunting spot rofl =)

Comment

I froze and didnt see nothing but a owl deer must been bedded down

Comment

Kenny I will be out there Tuesday til noon on Thursday give me a call if you are off.

Comment

I saw 2 this morning. Then I had a buck following about 15 doe. They were all about 20 to thirty yards away and I miss a doe. They all run off. Then about 20 minutes from last light I have 2 doe come in from my right and cross behind me. I shot the second one. She walks about 15 yards and goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
                            I saw 2 this morning. Then I had a buck following about 15 doe. They were all about 20 to thirty yards away and I miss a doe. They all run off. Then about 20 minutes from last light I have 2 doe come in from my right and cross behind me. I shot the second one. She walks about 15 yards and goes down.
                            Congrats on the doe switchback. It was good to meet you.

Comment

Snack sticks... Or you could give me 2 lbs. for some chili. Lol.

Comment

Any of you guys know who sell firewood down that way I will be coming from cleburne turning on 56 to plowman.

Comment

Working...
                                X