X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes since

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
      I don't know how I got this here, I am knew to the site and this is my first post.
      Welcome to the fire. The moderators will move it to the campfire forum when
      they see it.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I am shooting Carbon Express pile drivers 350 and I just got some Rage Extreme 100 grain 2.3 in 2 blade. I used fixed broad heads in the past but had a long long hike to find my buck last year so I'm thinking these Rage will fix me up. I am only worried about the size and weight of my arrow, my freind sinks his in the block a lot more than mine and I'm worried its because my arrow is to thick and heavy.

Comment

Congrats on the new bow!

Comment

I use the beman ics hunter pro arrows and love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
              Thanks for the help. I am shooting Carbon Express pile drivers 350 and I just got some Rage Extreme 100 grain 2.3 in 2 blade. I used fixed broad heads in the past but had a long long hike to find my buck last year so I'm thinking these Rage will fix me up. I am only worried about the size and weight of my arrow, my freind sinks his in the block a lot more than mine and I'm worried its because my arrow is to thick and heavy.
              pm sent

Comment

Nice set up. Now you just got to tighten those groups up on the targets. We will be ready for this year. I talked to my buddy at Bow Tech and he said that the 380 grain Easton BloodLine arrows are a good choice. I shoot the 350 grain Blood Lines.

Comment

I just got the Bowtech 2013 insanity and use Goldtip xt hunter 7595 because of the higher speeds. Love them. Dont need to use expensive fancy ones. I use muzzy mx-3 100 grains 3 blades at 67 pounds and punch thu 150-200 lb hogs easily. Even my old mathews outback can do it at 70lbs and 250fps. Keep it simple. Expandables i use wasp jackhammers, rages( two blade), and grim reaper whitetail razortips. Deadly broadheads !!!

Comment

Just sold 3 Carbon Knights to Elk hunter this past week. Come in to All Star Archery in Lewisville Tx and let us let You test drive one.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X