"Official" SHNF 13-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
    Ok...I'm heading to the mailbox right now with fingers crossed. To be continued...
    Ok back from the woods, saw 2 does but no shot opportunities.

Permits in hand

Comment

Good luck tommorow Piney! Hope you can get it done.

Comment

Haven't got my permit yet. last year I got last week of October

Comment

"Bing" got my permit today, talked to Freight Mover and he also got his..

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
            Haven't got my permit yet. last year I got last week of October
            Right there with you buddy. Mama got hers but I am empty handed -.-

Comment

I live against the shnf and was setting on the edge of my property and noticed one mature buck maybe 5-6 yr old pushing an old doe so I believe it has started I seen a younger deer Sunday after a doe as we'll in Polk county

Comment

In Spring and seeing never seen mature "neighborhood" deer either cruising or hanging with doe groups. Should be time to spend max time in woods until gun opener! I'll be there all weekend

Comment

just need to figure out how to get off early from work friday, I am kinda useless till then anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                    just need to figure out how to get off early from work friday, I am kinda useless till then anyway.
                    Do it like I do. stay over every day then on Friday they send u home early bc they don't want overtime.

Comment

Oh I do so hope my permit came in! I really look forward to those late-season SHNF antlerless hunts!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                        Do it like I do. stay over every day then on Friday they send u home early bc they don't want overtime.
                        that would be good, but I am salary. Think I feel a fever coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                          that would be good, but I am salary. Think I feel a fever coming on.
                          Tell them you got a flu shot and you caught the flu from it.

Comment

Doe permit showed up yesterday. I'll be in the woods tomorrow and Sat. It's turning out to be a good week.

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
                              Tell them you got a flu shot and you caught the flu from it.
                              Lol

Comment

Got my doe permit today. Had applied via email. Glad I got it because I was starting to worry that my wife had thrown it out with the junk mail.

Comment

Working...
                                X