mailing your public hunt applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mailing your public hunt applications

How do y'all mail yours in? To make sure you don't get the dreaded disqualification notice thanks to the U.S postal service losing it.

One app per category, sum up all the fees for the hunters on all the apps. Write a check and stick it in envelope with the apps. Never had a problem

Comment

Never had a problem using USPS.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        One app per category, sum up all the fees for the hunters on all the apps. Write a check and stick it in envelope with the apps. Never had a problem
        X2

Comment

X3

Comment

X4 and check for errors!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Polar Bow View Post
              X4 and check for errors!
              I had my wife proof read all my apps. Im usually pretty error prone. other than that, same as stated above.

Comment

Sent mine in about a week ago and they cashed my check yesterday.

Comment

you can call the number and check to see that they got em and that everybody that was on the card got into the system

Comment

This will be my first time sending them in. Is the Guided Hunts the same as the Grand Slam?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by tloc1000 View Post
                      This will be my first time sending them in. Is the Guided Hunts the same as the Grand Slam?

Thanks,
                      Applications for drawings on public hunting lands are different from big time texas hunts.

Comment

Is the application fee per application, or per person listed on your application?
                        1 app with 3 hunters = $3 or 1 app with 3 hunters = $9?

Comment

$3 per adult. So $9 for 3 people. Under 17 years old (youth hunts or non-youth hunts) are free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Polar Bow View Post
                            Applications for drawings on public hunting lands are different from big time texas hunts.
                            Thank you

Comment

No errors on my part. It was snail mail losing my apps and them showing up in Austin after deadline.

Comment

Working...
                              X