No announcement yet.

2013-2014 Lake Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess I am in the wrong place. I haven't seen much of anything so far this year. Have had a shot on one buck but figured I would let him grow a little more. I have seen some turkey but it was while walking out.

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
      Hope the high lighted part was a joke. The reason you cant use cameras out there longer than 24 hours is because people steal them and the rangers dont want to deal with people reporting the thefts. I hope if you really had a problem with it, your response would be to send the coordinates to the Corp HQ's. They will go pick it up if its a violation. Lots of thieves out there and hope you werent justifying the reason for being one.
      I took it as a joke. With him saying "with a note" I took it as he was saying he hoped someone left a bribe not to tell on them baiting.
      Theft is bad out there. So far this year I have had two bikes stolen as well as a hoodie and a nice Mad Dog jacket. Both times my bikes were stolen(one was wife's) was in the morning. Gotta hate a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
        What you can't walk over the tracks?
        It is a FEDERAL OFFENSE to cross the tracks at an unmarked crossing...

Comment

Who is driving the white F-150 crew cab? Saw it today out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
            It is a FEDERAL OFFENSE to cross the tracks at an unmarked crossing...
            There is a bridge there and can cross underneath. But it is illegal to walk over them!! Crazy!!

Comment

Heading out at noon today for an afternoon hunt. First time ever in the woods.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Let us know how you do.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck! Let us know what you see, where you park, what you're driving, where you sat, who you see, what they saw, what they're driving, where they sat...you know, just the basics.

Comment

Was out there this afternoon myself. Parked on east side, saw nothing, saw nobody, white Chevy Avalance. Is that enough info Larry?:')
                        Wish I had more to tell you. Did see a couple on my walk out. Just can't seem to find the right spot to get them walking by me.
                        That is suppose to be a smiley face up there.

Comment

Same for me, saw nothing. I like the smiley face looks like he's smoking a cigar. :')

Comment

Hey Budman, give me the GPS coords on that deer feeder filled with skittles again. I can't seem to find it. Lol...

Maybe we should all pitch in to get a live camera feed of the parking lots so everyone can stay tuned, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by K86 View Post
                              Hey Budman, give me the GPS coords on that deer feeder filled with skittles again. I can't seem to find it. Lol...

Maybe we should all pitch in to get a live camera feed of the parking lots so everyone can stay tuned, Larry.
                              Dude, I told you not to tell everyone about the skittles...Jezz, nobody can keep a secret.

Every time I drive down 377 the hunters on the east side and the deer are hanging out on the west next to Tractor Supply. Maybe they sneaking corn when no one is looking.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                                I took it as a joke. With him saying "with a note" I took it as he was saying he hoped someone left a bribe not to tell on them baiting.
                                Theft is bad out there. So far this year I have had two bikes stolen as well as a hoodie and a nice Mad Dog jacket. Both times my bikes were stolen(one was wife's) was in the morning. Gotta hate a thief.
                                Absolutely correct

Comment

Working...
                                X