DFW Airport Draw Hunt Deadline Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Airport Draw Hunt Deadline Today

Today is the cut off for getting your permit for the draw hunt on DFW property. Dont forget to include a copy of your bowhunter saftey/ hunter education with your 3x5 card. This has been the best program going for runway incursion control and not costing them a dime. Win/Win deal.

DFW Airport Ground Traffic
    RUNWAY INCURSION HUNT
    3200 E. Airfield Drive
    Dallas, TX 75261
    Phone: (972) 574-8888

is this an April Fools joke? Never heard of this hunt.

J

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
      is this an April Fools joke? Never heard of this hunt.

J
      That's what I was thinking - I almost bit on it but I was overcome by my fear of looking foolish!

Comment

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
        Today is the cut off for getting your permit for the draw hunt on DFW property. Dont forget to include a copy of your bowhunter saftey/ hunter education with your 3x5 card. This has been the best program going for runway incursion control and not costing them a dime. Win/Win deal.

DFW Airport Ground Traffic
        RUNWAY INCURSION HUNT
        3200 E. Airfield Drive
        Dallas, TX 75261
        Phone: (972) 574-8888
        I already have first dibs!

Nice try rookie!

Comment

I drive through DFW Airport all the time and I sure do wish they'd let me dove hunt! wonder if anyone would notice a fellow in camo with a shotgun? think that'd be a security problem? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mark44 View Post
            I drive through DFW Airport all the time and I sure do wish they'd let me dove hunt! wonder if anyone would notice a fellow in camo with a shotgun? think that'd be a security problem? ;-)
            Yes and Yes! I'm sure the DFW tactical guys and ladies driving the black H2's would enjoy getting to test out their 50 cal

Comment

Shh Humper, I was getting a nibble.
              Attached Files

Comment

Shh Humper, I was getting a nibble.

Comment

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy April 1st. Man would this to be great if we could draw for hunting the fringe property.

Comment

nicely done

Comment

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy April 1st. Man would this to be great if we could draw for hunting the fringe property.
                      yes it would. there are some nice deer and afew turkey near the Bass Pro area. Dove are unreal in Sept. It seems that every MD 80 that takes off gets its limit

By the way I work in Operations at DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                        yes it would. there are some nice deer and afew turkey near the Bass Pro area. Dove are unreal in Sept. It seems that every MD 80 that takes off gets its limit

I bit. My company does on site maintenance for DFW and the guy in cubicle next to me use to run our operation out there. I was chastising him for not telling me about it.

Comment

A friend totaled his BMW by hitting a deer on 114 two years ago.
                          I wish they would allow bowhunting!

Comment

I figured that by your avatar. Not too many people have access to aviation toilets clean enough to put there head into.

Do you think that if I run this same post, the same time next year WE could really sell this thing? We need to get a good hook set on somebody.

Comment

You mean I have to climb back over the dang fence!!??!

Comment

Working...
                              X