LBJ stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ stand

Well I took the grandson up to LBJ today just to mess around and let him have fun and throw rocks into the lakes we visited,well on our way out we went to unit 68 and was pulling in when my wife spotted a homemade wooden ladder stand on the riight sde of the road,right next to the fence line,looked fairly new....It was a nice camo color..And there was hair in the barb wire and tracks on the ground......

Human hair and tracks? What did you do next?

Comment

not sure as it was very long hair.....Well Glenn since I dont havbe the numbers to reprt it,I'm not sure what I'm gonna do,Wait WHAT WOULD YOU DO????????

Comment

I would call it in. Be ause the number for the office is readily available on line, and I have had enough of people trying to claim public land as their own.

Just like I did with the two other stands that were in areas for much longer than 72 hours. No need to eat defensive, from the way you posted it, I thought there was something more to your story.

Comment

No nothing more than to the story than finding a stand...sorry not trying to get defensive with you,hell you have taken us out there and showed us a good spot,an I thank you for that,even if it was a long time ago.. I will call it in... Have a great day Glenn...
          Last edited by BrianW; 12-17-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

Called it in....they will give the info to the officer....

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

Thanks Limbwalker

Comment

Working...
                  X