No announcement yet.

The gun deer hunts have been drawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big ole goose egg for me so far! Still waiting on Spring Turkey, Scimitar Horned Oryx and Gun Exotic.

Comment

Well, I'm gonna wait on my post card. That way I get a few extra day of hoping before I get the big let down that I won't be going to the Chap for yet another year.

Comment

Drew Matador GDE for the first hunt! Finally, after years of trying. Pumped to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Log View Post
          Drew Matador GDE for the first hunt! Finally, after years of trying. Pumped to say the least.
          That's an awesome hunt compadre! I was there on the gun mule deer hunt and saw the biggest whitetail I've ever seen in that wasn't on a wall or a TV show. I was glassing a mesquite flat and I heard something next to me. I lowered the binoculars and he was to my right looking right at me from about 50 yards. I froze but it was too late, he made me and was gone.

Comment

Just found out my son drew a youth management hunt at James Daughtry Dec 8-9. This is his last yr that I can put him in as a youth. He turns 17 on Dec 8 Hope momma isn't plannin a birthday party!!!
            Need to get this kid to buy me some lotto tickets.
            I've been puttin him in the youth hunts since he was 8 or 9 yrs old. Except for last yr, he has drew a hunt(s) every time.

Comment

Well still have not gotten threw on the phone but I got an email and my some was drawn for Justin Hurst youth hunt October 13&14 .

Comment

Struck out on Mule deer, youth deer, youth exotic but got drawn for GDE at GE

Got my fingers crossed for Big Horn sheep, oryx and gemsbok

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Struck out on Mule deer, youth deer, youth exotic but got drawn for GDE at GE D
                  I'll see you there!

Comment

Working...
                  X