No announcement yet.

Lake Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always great meet-n new TBHers ! And see-n a familiar face or two, less the antlers . Topher, maybe next year you'll get choice of 1st week .

To bad we can't all get drawn together. It'd make one heck of a hunt-n camp and Camp Fire .

And come January, those does better be wearing steel helmets, or they just might loose their heads .
    Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-20-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

My family owns 15 acres on the border of non hunting corp NW of hwy 6 of Speegeville rd and they kill 140s every year. They see better.

I used to slug hunt S when I was a kid. Great deer out there.

Comment

I made my first scouting trip on Waco this past weekend. Did about 6 miles worth of hiking. Looked promising!

This will by first year to ever bow hunt. I'm stoked!

Comment

I'll be scouting N-2 this weekend in preparation for 8-14 Nov... Hope to have good luck with bowfishing the lake and up the Brazos while Im out there!

Comment

Originally posted by GunnerHunter View Post
            I will be in the waco woods.. im ready and nobody wants to scout. I've heard to hot, chiggers, poison ivy, snakes.
            poison ivy everywhere out there....prednisone here i come!

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Hare View Post
              Anyone tried to do any duck hunting out there?
              I did fairly well last season duck hunting between the south bosque and hog creek, gotta get out there early as there were quite a few other hunters who also had my honey hole as their honey hole.

Comment

Anyone Hunting Waco FoR Bow Season?

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Comment

Nice. I'll Be Out In The Morning. Gonna Do Some Spot And Stalk

Comment

getting ready for that front to move in should be good hunting in the saturday am

Comment

nothing like sitting in a tree watching it rain.

Comment

Originally posted by El suave View Post
                            That's a lot of blood. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by El suave View Post
                              nothing like sitting in a tree watching it rain.
                              At least you will be there when it stops. And that window of opportunity will be when the action starts .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                At least you will be there when it stops. And that window of opportunity will be when the action starts .
                                Yup, and I was sleeping this morning, but u are dead on about good hunting right after the rain stops. Shot my biggest buck too, late evening after a big rain came to an end. Was out late changing my setup last night after work cause the wind was wrong for it. Hopefully they'll get up again before dark.

Moon was in the sky too this morning. Darn it.
                                Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 10-11-2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X