Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck you guys. I will be in Lake Waco corp land again this year.

Comment

Nice haul TO. Where we're y'all fishin last night? My brother and I were out in the kayaks on Whitney last night enjoying the cooler temps but we didn't do as good. Need me some lights rigged up and that new boat will be sweet to bowfish out of.

HG

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
        Nice haul TO. Where we're y'all fishin last night? My brother and I were out in the kayaks on Whitney last night enjoying the cooler temps but we didn't do as good. Need me some lights rigged up and that new boat will be sweet to bowfish out of.

HG
        Give me a call and just ride with me

Comment

T.O., how did you cook those fish? Tastey?

Comment

If you buy your dog food from a certain few brands they got a little lake whitney omega 3s

Comment

T.O. what bow setup do u got. Looks like pse kingfisher with zebco?

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
                T.O. what bow setup do u got. Looks like pse kingfisher with zebco?
                Mine is a pse with an AMS reel. I was just holding my buddies on the pic

Comment

HMMM....where can I find more info on this Whitney archery tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                    HMMM....where can I find more info on this Whitney archery tournament?
                    Whitney paper. I'll try to get a copy and post it.

Comment

Here's the email
                      Attached Files

Comment

So is anyone going to the shoot this weekend?

Comment

Look what I found today walking around at Whitney. 2 doe skulls, a little shed and 2 arrows. One arrow has the TBH stamp.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cool find Justin

Comment

Thanks man. I found it close to your gate. Saw 3 treestands, a few ground blinds and places where a treestand had been this last season

Comment

Hey guys this will be my first year hunting Whitney I am not looking for anyone to tell me there spots they hunt I will scout and find my own, but I kinda want to narrow down my scouting and have some questions about a couple areas if someone is will to help me out a little shoot me a PM. Not going to ask what areas are good or bad, I have questions about 2 areas the pressure on the areas and if they are even worth my time. Also what kind of stand are best to use out there.
                                Last edited by topher5999; 08-16-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X