Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least they are moving around now....I was out at Possum Kingdom this weekend, wind was terrible. Thinking I might find myself at Whitney for an ambush in the morning.

Comment

@ golfeagle69. They did setup and hunt and there had been corn on the ground at there spots for three days. Us adults have already handled the situation. Thank for your in put though.

Comment

Anybody in the woods tonight? Should be good. Little to no wind and cool and slight drizzle is the shizzle.

HG

Comment

Fire Hunter as adults as i guess you are, there are ethics involved in hunting. Most people know that you don't go into public hunting areas at 6oclock in the afternoon in prime time and mess up other hunters hunt. He should have waited until the next day if he was running late. Thanks for taking up for your friend's bad ethics though.

Comment

Public hunting problem. What can you do.

Comment

Find different spot to hunt lol

Comment

Is it really that common that ppl hunt the same stop as others ? In the 3 spots I have picked I have not seen any one at all

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
                  Anybody in the woods tonight? Should be good. Little to no wind and cool and slight drizzle is the shizzle.

HG
                  Spent a few hours with my son, saw nothing but 2 hunters about 6:00.

Comment

I'm gonna try and make it out tomorrow evening if I can't get free. Gotta get something down.

Comment

Headed out in the morning. Anybody else going out? I might need some help dragging one out....

Comment

I only have a few days this year gonna have to shoot for meat.

Comment

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\hdaniels\My Documents\My Pictures\frist kill.jpg[/IMG]
                          my buddy's frist bow kill

Comment

buddy's frist bow kill

Comment

Good job

Comment

Originally posted by little lane View Post
                                buddy's frist bow kill
                                Looked bigger in person tho

Comment

Working...
                                X