No announcement yet.

"Official" Sam Houston National Forest 12-13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d season is almost over and we will be hitting it hard out there soon. We need us some camping time. I can't wait for this October.

Comment

Buck-chaser , shoot me a PM next time your up here if you're hunting the same area as last year. I think we are going to be down the road again its looking good back there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
        Buck-chaser , shoot me a PM next time your up here if you're hunting the same area as last year. I think we are going to be down the road again its looking good back there.
        Sounds like a plan. I will let you know.
        I Need to find out if Bullwinkle still alive.

Comment

Heading out Saturday morning .... Anyone going to be out there looking around?

Comment

Might for a little while Friday

Comment

Saturday early to beat the heat

Comment

My new setup for SHNF for less than $120 bucks except the climber .

[IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Good lookin rig BC. Mine looks very similar but I've got closer to 500 bucks in my set up.
                    You did good!

Comment

I love those Goodwill stores . You can find some great deals.

Comment

Going out Sunday to scout. Hope the heat doesn't get me.

Comment

Went and set up some feeders on my lease today damian.... dang near killed me! Try to get your scouting before 11am that's when the furnace kicked on!!!

I'm ready for some shnf action soon tho

Comment

I really hope now that I'm moved and working my new schedule I'll actually get to make more than two trips this year. Hopefully when I get home week after next I'll be able to get some scouting in with the wife who's hunting with me this year.

Comment

Originally posted by firemedic2105 View Post
                              I really hope now that I'm moved and working my new schedule I'll actually get to make more than two trips this year. Hopefully when I get home week after next I'll be able to get some scouting in with the wife who's hunting with me this year.
                              U work for laporte?

Comment

Good job on the feeders, hope they work out for you. I'll be looking for something new and hopefully productive.

Comment

Working...
                                X