Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Now That Deer Season Is About Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now That Deer Season Is About Over

well now that its about over i cant complain. me and the old brother in law managed to both bag a buck a piece. i happened to score on a nice hog. i guess now we are going to focus on hog hunting until the spring spawn for crappie. all in all it was a great season for us with a few downers at the beginning. i hope you all enjoy the remainder of the season and i wish you all luck in the final days of the o7 season.

Back to you HG. I tell ya, bowhunting is hard enought but you throw in public land and it is the hardest thing I've ever done. Looking forward to a few off season hog hunts and getting ready for turkey season.

My wife is looking forward to a remodel on our bathroom, kitchen and laundry room...... I ain't though.

Comment

I hear ya hatchie, I just remodeled our bathroom about 2 years ago and then the kitchen and laundry room. The bathrrom was a job but well worth it.

Comment

Yea I didnt have much luck in the deer hunting department I just couldnt get on top of them at the right time, but I hope to do well hog hunting at ray roberts I got a game camera for x-mas and didnt really get ot use it for deer hunting but I think it will come in handy for hogs. Well happy holidays to yall and good luck with your endeavours.*SP*

Comment

Working...
        X