Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Az elk

Anybody on here hunted early archery elk in 6A

I don't hunt that far north. But if you listen to the Jay Scott podcasts (old and new), he has guides on to go over the different units and the pluses and minuses. They're not going to give you all the information. I know for a fact they keep some in their pocket. But they will give you a good idea of what's happening in the units. That goes for Elk, Coues deer, mule deer and both bighorn and desert bighorn sheep. He touches a little bit on desert mule deer as well. Good info and the guides he has on have been in the business for a while. You'll get some decent info on the terrain, status of the herds and any access issues bubbling up.

Have you hunted AZ before?

Comment

I need some honey holes sir

Comment

6608 S Tuscon Blvd. Tuscon, AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
          6608 S Tuscon Blvd. Tuscon, AZ.
          I went and checked this spot out... I wasn't planning on spending that much on an elk hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by ZINS708 View Post

I went and checked this spot out... I wasn't planning on spending that much on an elk hunt!
            Something tells me this is a little fishy!

Comment

Yep. That could get a little expensive in more ways than one. The "I didn't know what it was honey, honest" cost are about double. We're talking Tiffany's prices.

Comment

Working...
              X