Walk in Available - Daughtrey WMA Spring Turkey Hunt- March 19-21, 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk in Available - Daughtrey WMA Spring Turkey Hunt- March 19-21, 2024

I Drew this hunt, but will not be able to make it, so 1 walk in spot available to anyone that was looking for a Turkey hunt.

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry you can't make it.

Comment

Should be a good hunt. A buddy of mine's daughter got a great bird there this past weekend. He saw a ton of turkey, most were flocked up with multiple gobblers in them.

Comment

Comment

Sorry that picture kinda didn't cooperate (first time posting up pictures in forever... I need to read up on how to do it now). Anyways it's from James Daughtry Facebook page saying they're going to draw 5 cards if I'm reading it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
            Should be a good hunt. A buddy of mine's daughter got a great bird there this past weekend. He saw a ton of turkey, most were flocked up with multiple gobblers in them.
            Are your Red River Co birds still flocked up?

Comment

We’ve got a really good number of birds this year, lots of Jakes and quite a few nice toms. Last year was a wash, hoping for a solid season this year.

Comment

Anyone ever done stand by on the Turkey hunts? Thinking about it but it’s a bit of a drive so if it’s anything like deer season I don’t want to waste my time.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                  Anyone ever done stand by on the Turkey hunts? Thinking about it but it’s a bit of a drive so if it’s anything like deer season I don’t want to waste my time.
                  I have once but that was many years ago at Granger back when they did turkey hunts. I was the only stand by that showed up and got to hunt.

Comment

I know the weather ain't been great but Anybody going in the morning

Comment

I'll be there in the morning to try my luck for standby

Comment

I'm planning to. Hopefully see ya there

Comment

good luck to you all, wish I was out in the field.

Comment

I'm in! Never drawn before!

Comment

If any one get in on the hunt, post up pics. Lets see what I missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X