Those that hunted the LRGV's this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those that hunted the LRGV's this year

Did any of you guys see bike tracks during your hunt, but nobody on a bike? We had fresh bike tracks the first 2 mornings we were there and there wasn't anyone hunting with an ebike. We figured it may have been someone in there at night riding or hunting.

The game warden stopped us walking in one day and told us they caught a large group of illegals the night before (La Sal Del Ray) so maybe they are using them to navigate somehow....just curious as the ebike thread made me remember.

Guy scouted 2 days and had an emergency at home.

Comment

I saw a bunch of bike tracks, but didnt notice any new ones between evening and morning. Figured the ones we saw were from the week before's hunt.

Comment

I have a hard time thinking there weren’t several Ebikes on every hunt…it’s a huge advantage.

Comment

We saw hikers and bike riders La Sal Del Rey. Werent hunters.

Comment

Are the hikers & non hunting riders allowed during hunts?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
              Are the hikers & non hunting riders allowed during hunts?
              Not all of the property was closed for hunting. Ones we saw weren't deep in the no access area, but they were in it.

Comment

I called and asked permission to go walk around Teniente last week. They said it was fine as long as I was out before dark. I have always wanted to get in there and look around. Are E bikes allowed? My sister has one or two

Comment

Yes, they are

Comment

Teniente isn’t very big so I don’t think an Ebike is even worth it unless you have mobility issues. If I recall there are 3 county roads crossing through the place so the farthest you can get off those is maybe a mile.
                    Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                    I called and asked permission to go walk around Teniente last week. They said it was fine as long as I was out before dark. I have always wanted to get in there and look around. Are E bikes allowed? My sister has one or two

Comment

Ok thanks. I saw a huge buck standing over a bedded down doe very close to that area about 35 yrs ago. I killed my first buck close by there when I was 11 so Ive always wanted to look around

Comment

There is at least 1 gigantic blue bull in there right now. Probably more

Comment

Working...
                        X