Bahia Grande Muzzleloader Jan 19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bahia Grande Muzzleloader Jan 19-21

We will be at Bahia Grande at the end of the week for the 2nd muzzleloader hunt. Any other TBHers gunna be there? Anybody got any info that they would be willing to share about the hunt, it will be our first time there(we have hunted Laguna many times). I will attempt a live hunt. Thanks

My buddy is going

Comment

I hunted the shotgun/muzzloader hunt last year and it was pretty slow...Saw some cows and one bull but I was on foot and it seemed like everyone else had an ebike! I really enjoyed the hunt and saw tons of ducks, an ocelot and a dozen or so deer. My buddy hit a cow at 35 yards with a slug and we never found her.

I would recommend a shotgun over muzzleloader if you have access to one...Those dang things are tough and having a follow up shot might come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        My buddy is going
        Cool, PM me if he needs anything while down there, I'll give you my cell.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
          I hunted the shotgun/muzzloader hunt last year and it was pretty slow...Saw some cows and one bull but I was on foot and it seemed like everyone else had an ebike! I really enjoyed the hunt and saw tons of ducks, an ocelot and a dozen or so deer. My buddy hit a cow at 35 yards with a slug and we never found her.

I would recommend a shotgun over muzzleloader if you have access to one...Those dang things are tough and having a follow up shot might come in handy.
          I highly recommend a shotgun over muzzleloader also.

Comment

We stirred them up pretty good on the hunt last weekend but there are ALOT of nilgai in that place. Good Luck to all that go this coming weekend.

Comment

Cow down!

Comment

That didn't take long. Congrats!

Comment

Lord, would have taken me longer to load the muzzle loader than it did you to kill..lol

Congrats.

Rwc

Comment

Awesome!!! Some fine eating right there!

Comment

Sorry got in late last night, anyway good day yesterday. 3 cows shot 2 of those recovered. Saw many more out of range. We are out and after them this morning in this cold gusty north wind.

Comment

Comment

I'm waiting on movement, I figured this wind might have them bedded up. That doesn't seem to be the case in some areas, my buddy has a cow down!

Comment

Congrats on the cow. I've been seeing lots of milgai off highway 100 on the way home from work in the afternoons last week.

Comment

Congrats on the cow!

Comment

Working...
                              X