2023 Granger Deer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 Granger Deer Thread

For those of you that drew, be partial to posts.
    There are plenty of people here who are willing to help navigate your overwhelming challenge ahead.
    Do your research. Hopefully you have already been scouting and have an idea.
    Don't hunt your does where you found buck sign. Please make use of the 90 day hunt you drew.
    There is a reason locals frown upon people drawing who live hours and hours away.

See you Saturday!

And the reason we can't get drawn anymore is because of the threads that broadcast everything about Granger.

Comment

Lets be really simple with this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	26609493

You are the problem.

Comment

I will be there. Does Dutchess still sell the hog tags?

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
          Lets be really simple with this:

Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	26609493

You are the problem.
          Was and learned. Now off to help the other newbies not make the same mistake I did.

Comment

Originally posted by TN_boy View Post

Was and learned. Now off to help the other newbies not make the same mistake I did.
            I really don't think you get what we're saying. Quit advertising Granger.
            People from 3-4-5-6 hours away get drawn and come to hunt and because it's too hard they never come back. That's a poor use of resources.

Comment

Your Completely wasting your time with that one guys. That's literally all he does is advertise for granger and try to sell GPS coordinates to others.....although he's never killed a single buck out there and half the cords he's got is others peoples stands!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Your Completely wasting your time with that one guys. That's literally all he does is advertise for granger and try to sell GPS coordinates to others.....although he's never killed a single buck out there and half the cords he's got is others peoples stands!
                I won't sell yours. Actually I pulled all my cams in April. See ya tomorrow!

Comment

Lol except for the ones you posted the other day with granger written all over them!

Comment

Working...
                  X