Keechi Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keechi Creek

Well won the gun post card hunt here from 11/03-11/26. I’ll be able to go up for orientation on the first day but can’t hunt that weekend. I’m going to call tomorrow, but I assume as long as you make orientation on the first day then I can come back and hunt until the end of the period ? I saw ATVs are allowed. Anyone hunted here recently and know if you can use a Jeep or truck ? I was at Big Lake bottom last year and you could only use a 4x4 or SxS less than 50” wide. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Oldskool67 View Post
    Well won the gun post card hunt here from 11/03-11/26. I’ll be able to go up for orientation on the first day but can’t hunt that weekend. I’m going to call tomorrow, but I assume as long as you make orientation on the first day then I can come back and hunt until the end of the period ? I saw ATVs are allowed. Anyone hunted here recently and know if you can use a Jeep or truck ? I was at Big Lake bottom last year and you could only use a 4x4 or SxS less than 50” wide. Thanks in advance
    Do you by chance have a map of Keechi you could send me?

Comment

It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, but you can drive your truck further back, maybe not as far back as a 4 wheeler can go, but will save you a few steps.
      And once you make orientation, you should be able to come and go as you please, right up to the end of your hunt date.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post

Do you by chance have a map of Keechi you could send me?
        No, just using OnX and the map you can view on the TPWD website

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, but you can drive your truck further back, maybe not as far back as a 4 wheeler can go, but will save you a few steps.
          And once you make orientation, you should be able to come and go as you please, right up to the end of your hunt date.
          Thank you

Comment

I didn't get selected for anything out there. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X