Email confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email confirmation

Another draw hunt question. My grandkidsvwere drawn for a youth hunt. I accepted it on line but haven't got an email. I should get one right?

Yes. You should get a tpwd purchase receipt email, (even though youth hunts are free, $0.00)
    then you get the accepted hunt email with an attachment of the hunt details.

if you didn’t get those emails, go back into the system and Check and make sure you accepted it and hit all the correct submit buttons.
    For my kids hunt, when I log in, it shows the time stamp of when the hunt was accepted

good luck.

Comment

I don't see any timestamp but it list permit numbers for us. I printed the page just for insurance. I've also emailed them twice with no replies.

Comment

If it’s not time stamped I don’t think you completed the acceptance portion it’s a bit tricky because you still have to “check out”. I wouldn’t risk the opportunity and rely on a web printout

Comment

my permits are not timestamped. It just says paid and has a permit number when I check my status. But I also got an email confirmation.

Comment

Give them a call tomorrow morning. Better safe than sorry on this sort of thing. They will clear it all up.
            Last edited by Huntindad; 09-18-2023, 08:43 PM. Reason: forgot what day it was :)

Comment

I always have to check my junk file for mine. How can you keep them from going to the junk file?

Comment

give it a coupe days and then call the wma where they were selected and verify that you are good to go.

Comment

I called them and they said the would email me again but nothing yet. I did notice that on my login page my email was all caps but my email is not all caps. Maybe some of you more savey guys can tell me if that is a problem.

Comment

Another call to them and we found a solution. For some reason my email won't accept emails from them. Not in spam, not in any inbox so I had them email my son and it went thru.

Comment

wow, you need to get that corrected. Who is your email with? Sounds like a deep dive in email settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                        wow, you need to get that corrected. Who is your email with? Sounds like a deep dive in email settings.
                        Heck, I get spam and phishing mails from everybody else in the world. I don't know much about settings and such. I'll have my son see if he can fix it. I have gmail.

Comment

That’s weird because I get all my notifications from them to my gmail account with no issues

Comment

Working...
                          X