Drawn for LRGV Schalenben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawn for LRGV Schalenben

I have been drawn for the archery LRGV Schalenben and would like to learn more about the property. If you have any information or tips on how to hunt this property please send me a private message. Is a light tripod a must, or is sitting on a dove hunting stool good enough? How are the deer there? Numbers and quality bucks? Are there any water ponds or creeks?

When I hunted it, I didn't see one whitetail, I did see several Nilgai, but never got within shooting range (muzzleloader) One guy did shoot a nice 8pt, and several reports I have seen last year, there were some whitetail shot. If you look at the map. There are several pond / tanks on the property. When I hunted it , it hadn't been hunted in 40 yrs and they only cleared part of the fence line to the east, and a 2 oilfield road on the south end. Anywhere other I was walking in waist high grass. It was very thick. IT was a very hard hunt, nd I didn't shoot anything, but would go back in a heartbeat. I think I did a thread on it here

Comment

I have it in January. When did you draw?

Comment

Working...
      X