Split Lodging for LRGV hunt Nov 16-19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Split Lodging for LRGV hunt Nov 16-19?

Anyone drawn for the LRGV hunts week of Nov 16-19 and need an extra man to split some lodging? I got some bad news today that my partner I drew with has some medical things going on and won’t be able to make it. I’ve already bought my permit so I’m kinda stuck with going and the full bill on fuel and room or losing on the draw and $130 lol

I drew Shalaben and driving from NE Texas.

Ouch. That's a long way to go solo. Hopefully someone on here drew the same time frame.

Comment

That sucks man. I have that hunt at a later date. I was looking up some Air bnb's around there and campsites. There is a campground for 25 a night, and an AirBnb for 62. Not sure what route I am going.

Comment

Waiting to see if we hit on 2nd draw…

Comment

I know how you feel. last year our group of 4 were drawn for down there at East Lake. Right before time to go, 3 of the guys' wives had cancer scares. One had biopsy with negative results, the other two were active cases and I had no hard feelings about having to cancel. Believe it or not, we all are on our first wife, don't see that much anymore especially for LEO's. Was looking for a chance to at least see a Nilgai but maybe next time. Good luck in everything, the odds are so slim of getting drawn at some of the good places.

Comment

Working...
          X