Richland Creek WMA compartment map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richland Creek WMA compartment map

Anybody have a compartment map for the trinity unit. Can’t find one online.

If this helps?

Comment

Thank you. Looking for the Trinity unit though.

Comment

It changes so often it probably won’t be much help

Comment

If you can find last years thread there was 1 or more on it

Comment

Is the trinity unit the one to the south/east of the dam?

Comment

South

Comment

I don't think they did compartments last year for archery even though the hunt info said it was compartments. Compartments were only for gun hunts. The time before last the did do compartments for archery but it was 4 big ones. 1 walk in compartment north of the road, then the south was divided into 3 sections from what I remember.

Comment

Brymor31, PM sent.

Comment

I'm going to be there for the September Hunt. Hit me up. 979-814-6589

Comment

My son and I got drawn for the gun Spike doe hunt in october. Does anybody know if they have any kind of blinds set up and do they bait prior to the hunt? Thanks

Comment

They do have some elevated blinds set up throughout the place in clearings. Not sure if they do assigned blinds or if the blinds are optional for those hunts though.

Comment

Some compartments have blinds, but not all compartments do. No baiting done ahead of time.

Comment

I'll be there this weekend. Any one know if there's a scouting day?

****ignore the pic. I can't post without posting one for some reason.

Comment

In the past when it was e-postcard if the orientation was the day before the season started then that was your scouting day after orientation was over(the WMA is open to scouting during September anyways if you were drawn). When orientation is during the season you are free to go out and start hunting I believe. that's how it has been when I hunted. They've always done orientation for both the Fentress and Trinity together but this year they are on different days with Fentress being Friday before the season opens and Trinity orientation on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X