This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Yeppers. Chase, you are beyond naive if you think you are going to save money on food by duck hunting! Your cost per pound, or rather ounces, is exorbitant. I don’t want to sound crass but you need to start making better decisions. Hunting is expensive without the right connections!

Have you started work yet or going to school?

I hesitate to say this, but I think you need some tough love advice. From what you have posted previously, you need to hunker down and quit spending money until you get your family in a positive financial position. According to your posts, your family was/is in dire straits, yet you hitched up the newly acquired RV and took, what…2-3 gas guzzling trips out of town while still unemployed. Hunker down man and make mature financial decisions.

Im sorry if my comments hurt or seem cruel, but someone needed to say it. You are responsible for your family’s wellbeing.
    Oh, I had no idea the attempt was to save money hunting ducks. You could buy Wagyu beef and lobster cheaper than hunting ducks and they are edible......squirrels are abundant on ray roberts and better eating

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
      Duck forums get mad if you mention a lake, like they are all somehow secret.........
      They're not, but every time one person posts "hunt them here", a dozen more part time azzclowns show up. No one wants to put in effort, just wanna be duck commanders...

Comment

Burnadette, do you still have your personal investment practice or are you retired. Also, what conditioner do you use on that her?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          Burnadette, do you still have your personal investment practice or are you retired. Also, what conditioner do you use on that her?
          I am officially retired. I just use the cheap Pantene Conditioner. Nothing on it after shampoo and conditioner. No more gell or harsh hair oils. Looks great doesn't it; so soft and sexy. I catch myself constantly running my fingers trough it!

Comment

I am officially retired. I just use the cheap Pantene Conditioner. Nothing on it after shampoo and conditioner. No more gell or harsh hair oils. Looks great doesn't it; so soft and sexy. I catch myself constantly running my fingers trough it!
            Outstanding, well done and congrats! You are an absolute studmuffin, I am trying to emulate that same dew. ThisLadyHunts knows a good dew and will probably get her in trouble

Comment

Yeppers. Chase, you are beyond naive if you think you are going to save money on food by duck hunting! Your cost per pound, or rather ounces, is exorbitant. I don’t want to sound crass but you need to start making better decisions. Hunting is expensive without the right connections!

Have you started work yet or going to school?

I hesitate to say this, but I think you need some tough love advice. From what you have posted previously, you need to hunker down and quit spending money until you get your family in a positive financial position. According to your posts, your family was/is in dire straits, yet you hitched up the newly acquired RV and took, what…2-3 gas guzzling trips out of town while still unemployed. Hunker down man and make mature financial decisions.

Im sorry if my comments hurt or seem cruel, but someone needed to say it. You are responsible for your family’s wellbeing.
              I am very appreciative of the tough love. Everyone needs it from time to time. When we took the trips we still had an income and had no idea it would discontinue. I'm not looking to dump a bu ch of money into hunting I was merely thinking of finding a spot right up the road from us to see if we lucked out. We have already taken the steps to overcome this storm and we will come out on top for sure just have to keep on keeping on. Thank you for being real and for some solid advice sir it's not taken lightly.

Comment

Working...
              X