Hagerman Segment A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman Segment A

My dad and I will be out there. Let the fun begin on trying to scout a handful of locations. Can't wait for Nov, even though they pushed it back to accommodate the crossbow hunters...

I’ll be there also. Segment A. Can’t wait.

Comment

My brother and I got drawn for A as well. Looking forward to it.
      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

My brother in law and I will be there for Seg A.

Comment

I got drawn for Seg A. Had a conflict in schedule arise but trying to clear that so I can make it.

Comment

I live 20 minutes from it and never put in always forget about it just a place for us to cut through coming back from grocery store, I don't really hate those deer as much as i used to.......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
              I live 20 minutes from it and never put in always forget about it just a place for us to cut through coming back from grocery store, I don't really hate those deer as much as i used to.......
              LOL! I have a friend that says the same thing about hating those deer.

Comment

It’s getting close. Wish we had this weather right now this weekend.

Comment

After setting stands on Friday, my hunting partner DRT and I are going to Texas Roadhouse 2773 US-75, Sherman TX 75090. We will be there between 3:30 and 4 PM until we get full.
                  Anyone that wants to join us is welcome.

I am thinking this is the only Texas Roadhouse in Sherman.

Tracy​

Comment

Working...
                  X