Laguna Atascosa Hunt 11/10 --- 11/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna Atascosa Hunt 11/10 --- 11/14

Me and a couple other guys were drawn for this hunt. Will be the second hunt. Time to start preparing my stuff.

yep looking forward to it.

First order of business is for me figuring out the best solution for bombproof tires for my bike. I used slime and "puncture proof" tubes on one of the LRGV hunts and made it about 2 minutes into my first ride before I had 2 flats.

Comment

By back tire is flat on my E bike and I am fixing to order the Vee Huntsman tires. Alot more beefy tread wise. I also put in liners as well as flat out. Still, go guarantee. Them thorns down there are big.

Comment

I got the same hunt dates. My nephew and my son-in-law will be having a crack at it. Looking forward to it.

Comment

RGV - good to hear. Maybe we can get together down there and shoot the breeze.

Comment

11/10 crew checking in.

Comment

I drew 11/10 as well. I remember seeing something last year about local E bike rentals. Anyone have any leads on this? Me and my wife hunted the last rifle hunt down there last year. We were unsuccessful but had a few close encounters. I cant wait for a redo!

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                Me and a couple other guys were drawn for this hunt. Will be the second hunt. Time to start preparing my stuff.
                Congrats David! I wish we drew the same time. I got the 15th-19th dates

Comment

Congrats on getting drawn. Woulda been good to have same dates. I'll give ya intel on my hunt. You going solo?

Comment

I'm a bit jealous of you guys lol. Some of y'all are drawing 2 years in a row and I've yet to draw a tag for Laguna. Good luck fellas! Hopefully I'll join y'all down there one of these years.

Comment

We got drawn for 11/10-14 as well. Hunted Teniente last year in the cold rain but know this one is different. Time for research. Of course always welcome any intel.

Comment

I’ll be there. My first time to go down there

Comment

I'll be there as well. Stuck a Cow last year. My goal is a Bull this year.

Comment

I have no clue what to expect. Any decent whitetail? Granted, I won’t be picky and if it’s legal I’ll shoot it; main goal is to get a nilgai

Comment

Getting ready!

Comment

Working...
                              X