Hagerman draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman draw

I had high hopew of being drawn for the Hag hunt this year with 4 pts, but now that the state has taken it over it may never happen again. I wish the refuge would take it back

when will draw results be announced?

Comment

TPWD released it today

Comment

Oh wow.........i had 3 points! You have a link to the list as we did it on a buddy system again.

Comment

Do they still require the shooting qualifier?

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
            Do they still require the shooting qualifier?
            No

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Oh wow.........i had 3 points! You have a link to the list as we did it on a buddy system again.
              It says we have 3 points Oscar. Does that mean we had 3 and now at 4 or do we now have 3? I thought we had 3 already.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

No

Thanks. I thought they did away with it. We got drawn for the Dec hunt with 4 pts. I was pleasantly surprised lol. I really thought we were not going to get drawn for several more years. I wish the refuge would take it back, you were pretty much guaranteed to draw every 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post

It says we have 3 points Oscar. Does that mean we had 3 and now at 4 or do we now have 3? I thought we had 3 already.
                  Mike that may be an average. I think I had 2 and you had 3...........or I had 3 and you had 4. I think you had 1 more point that I did, or vice versa. Either way I have no idea how the system works these days.
                  Kongrats to the folks that got in on the first wave! Being in a "pending" status at least leaves me with a little bit of hope......lol.

Comment

I'll be out there with my dad in segment A so feel free to drop me gps pins of your honey holes! Haven't gotten to hunt there in 5 years, this will be my dad's first time and he let me know at 71 probably his last public land archery hunt

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                      I had high hopew of being drawn for the Hag hunt this year with 4 pts, but now that the state has taken it over it may never happen again. I wish the refuge would take it back
                      My group was drawn this year with only 2 points, so its still possible.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                        Take heart. Or get mad. You decide. We also drew with only 2 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Take heart. Or get mad. You decide. We also drew with only 2 points.
                          No point really in getting mad. Congrats to all who got drawn.

Comment

Had 5 pts and still no dice !
                            Im mad !
                            No wait, I’m taking heart.
                            All joking aside, this is a great place, and can’t wait to get invited back.
                            Best of luck to those, that we’re lucky enough to draw.

Comment

Working...
                            X