No announcement yet.

Matador Archery Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about you fellers, but I'm just chomping at the bit. Sunday can't come soon enough! Going to try to get up there early afternoon on sunday to do some preliminary looking around.
    I think I got the foot issue addressed, so looking forward to a good tough hunt.

Comment

Good luck...looking forward to updates.

Comment

All packed....
        thought about heading up today but i guess ill leave in the morning.

Looks like the rain leftcthe forecast so it should be a great week.

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

See y’all monday morning! Going to be a hot week!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
              See y’all monday morning! Going to be a hot week!
              You still staying at the hunters lodge? I got here today. I think I’m the only one here so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post

You still staying at the hunters lodge? I got here today. I think I’m the only one here so far.
                Yes sir! Or we hope we are anyway! We reserved a room when we got drawn, hoping we can drop off our stuff before we head to the WMA.

Comment

Sorry for the poor updates, everyone. This place is tough! It’s super green so the deer don’t need to move a lot.
                  I found a scrape in a creek bottom and put up a pop up on it yesterday. Hunter it this morning with no action. Spent the majority of the day looking for bedded bucks. I found a dandy one, and cut 300 yds to about 50 when the wind in the canyon got me. I now am sitting in a tripod over a water hole where I’ve seen lots of activity. Wasn’t my plan but I needed a break from all the walking.

Comment

Which compartment did you get Matt?

Comment

Working...
                    X