Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Back Country Hunting Equipment - Rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Country Hunting Equipment - Rental

Planning a DIY hunting trip to the Pagosa Springs area for 2nd rifle season. Originally the group was talking about just staying in a airbnb, but now discussing camping out. I have nothing other than rifle, optics, and backpack. I will need a tent, sleeping bag, cooking equipment. Is there a place where I can just rent these things or should I just try to buy. Thanks

Texas Park Outfitters, Texas trail company, rei, kitlender.com, outdoorgeek.com

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      Texas Park Outfitters, Texas trail company, rei, kitlender.com, outdoorgeek.com
      Thanks

Comment

When is second rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          When is second rifle?
          Not sure the exact dates but we will be out there from Oct 26th - Nov 6th

Comment

Well I'll be in New Mexico at the same time so won't be aw to let you borrow anything.
            It will likely be good and cold for ya. Maybe you can talk the group into the house idea. I've spent a whole lot of time in freezing tents and wefinally got old and figured out we could have fun and still sleep well.

Comment

Rent wall tents and a stove, Places in Colorado to do it , not sure of they are all near Denver or not though.
              A wall tent and stove will be warm and dry, basic tents could be very iffy in late Oct or Nov.

Comment

Working...
              X