Private Land Dove W/Kiddos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Land Dove W/Kiddos

My kids and I were drawn for private land dove hunt this year on 9/23! Very excited to get to hunt with them on property that hopefully has good birds, at wingsport depot just North of Fort Worth, TX.

This will be their first time hunting dove...so practice at the clay sport range is in order.

Congrats! Kids, birds or no birds, cold drinks, lots of fun to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Congrats! Kids, birds or no birds, cold drinks, lots of fun to be had.
      Thanks buddy. They are growing up quick! My son took his first deer last year, now I get to introduce bird hunting to both...which makes me quite happy. I have dozens of fond memories of dove hunting TX with my dad, truly special times.

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck to yall!

Comment

Congrats. My dad and I will be there too

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
            Congrats. My dad and I will be there too
            Awesome! Come say hi if you see us.

Comment

y'all get any info on the hunt yet? I keep looking through my emails and all I have is the notification of selection

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                y'all get any info on the hunt yet? I keep looking through my emails and all I have is the notification of selection
                absolutely nothing came in via email...so I reached out to the POC listed on their website. He gave me the directions and details on the hunt...I also spoke to him on the phone and he indicated there would be nothing additional coming via email.

I'm happy to share what I have on it with you, pm me your number if you don't mind.

Comment

I haven't been able to get ahold of them via phone or email so I guess we'll just show up early AM and try to find the field!

Comment

Working...
                  X