Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Colorado GMU 711

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado GMU 711

Anybody have any experience there? Going this year for second rifle

Yes, that unit needs heavy snow or it's gonna be tough.

Comment

That's what I've gathered so far from all the research

Comment

When you get in there take a look at Lone Cone peak, if it's not covered in snow be ready to put in some work. Have you been in the area before? If you've got OnX I can send you some stuff, huge muley buck, couple places we found Elk or sign, and some campsites.

Comment

When you get home read the book Brules by Harry Combs.
          Not only is it one of the best books you'll read, it will give you different perspective of the area.
          Good luck during 2nd, I'll be north of you about 150 miles, also hoping for snow,but not as heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            When you get in there take a look at Lone Cone peak, if it's not covered in snow be ready to put in some work. Have you been in the area before? If you've got OnX I can send you some stuff, huge muley buck, couple places we found Elk or sign, and some campsites.
            Drove through and did some rock climbing with my brother who lives in Denver. I do have onx would love any additional help.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              When you get home read the book Brules by Harry Combs.
              Not only is it one of the best books you'll read, it will give you different perspective of the area.
              Good luck during 2nd, I'll be north of you about 150 miles, also hoping for snow,but not as heavy.
              Awesome suggestion. Ordered it on Amazon. Thanks! We thought about going up north more but my cousin lives the San Juan mountains. Snow or no snow still gonna be a fun week out in the woods

Comment

Working...
              X